The end of the year is the most critical time for most homeowners. This is the time when most renovations are taken and completed. This could have many reasons. Perhaps people have more free time around this time. Some people consider the new year auspicious and like to step into it with a newly renovated home. In some cultures, home renovations are centered around certain religious and cultural events.
To avoid immense costs during house renovations, it is best to renovate one room at a time as the need arises. This way time and cost can be saved. This is not all, there are various confusions and misconceptions surrounding bathroom installations and renovations. With our experience in renovating so many homes, we bring you the top reasons why you should hire Bathroom Installers for your next project.
Common Misconceptions Surrounding Bathroom Installations
With the preliminaries out of the way, let us take a look at some of the most common misconceptions about Bathroom Renovations. No doubt, there are many, and we cannot tackle all of them. As such, here is a look at the most common misconceptions:
- Most people assume that a bathroom renovation can be done only at a cosmetic level. This means, the structure or layout of the bathroom cannot be changed, this is not true. A complete bathroom renovation can change the bathroom completely. A bathroom can be changed into a wet room, a small washroom without a shower can be turned into a powder or a tub can be added or removed to add luxury to the bathroom.
- All you need to do is find the right Bathroom Installation Company. Bathroom Installers provide a variety of services. Contractors, on the other hand, are much limited. Though you can also find contractors who provide similar services, they are not all the same.
- Moreover, when you hire contractors, you are left with designing and oftentimes procuring the required materials. Property refurbishers on the other hand are closely connected to suppliers through years of working together. As such, they can also help you procure what you need at much lower or discounted prices.
- It is a common misconception that they are expensive. This is not true. They are, in fact, much more cost-effective compared to having it done by a contractor. The overall price of hiring a bathroom installer will be much lower.
The Difference Between Contractors And Bathroom Installers
While we’ve made a huge list tacking the most common misconceptions, we realise we may need to address the basics. If you are wondering what a bathroom installation company is and what a contractor is, we are here to clear the doubt.
A Bathroom Installation Company or Bathroom Installers are professionals who undertake, and complete bathroom renovation projects from start to finish. They are armed with builders, plumbers, electricians, material suppliers, and most importantly the skills required to finish the job. Consider them a one-stop shop for a complete bathroom renovation. They may work on other renovations as well, depending on their niche. So they are often a good choice for home refurbishment too.
Contractors, on the other hand, are skilled people who often have to hire the necessary people for each project. They do not design nor offer advice on your renovations. They simply get the job done. This means that you miss expert advice when designing your bathroom or home. They are often expensive as they will have to pay for the workers they hire. You will also be asked to provide raw materials and other requirements. Some of them will procure the raw materials themselves and provide you with the receipt so you can pay them. Compared to this, hiring bathroom installers is hassle-free and easy.
4 Reasons Why You Should Hire A Bathroom Renovation Company
- A Pool Of Skill And Talent – Bathroom renovation companies are comprised of people with multiple skill sets. They have project heads, foremen, workers, builders, electricians, plumbers, masons, and more. They have employees to handle each aspect of a renovation project, be it the bathroom or any other area of a house. As a company providing a set service, it behoves them to hire the most trained and skilled employees for their business. Renovation companies, as such, are a concentration of the best talents and skills.
- Cost-Effective And Time-Saving – On any renovation project, hiring a bathroom installation company can save time and money. Their connection with suppliers, built over years of joint business, will ensure that materials and amenities costs will be minimal. Moreover, as they do not need to hire employees for the project, it reduces bureaucracy and saves overall time in terms of the project. This is also cost-effective as employees for hire per project will be expensive compared to in-house workers.
- Modern Ideas And Appealing Designs – Their experience and work in the field day in and day out enables them to have better ideas. They witness the success and failures of various renovation projects every day. Moreover, working in the field, they are aware of and appraised of the latest trends. Additionally, they are filled with ideas for improvements and added conveniences. Their advice can help result in renovations that can stand the test of time. If you have ideas that you just don’t know how to implement, they will see through and bring them to life.
- A One-Stop Shop For All – Unlike hiring a contractor per project, they are masters of all trades. Bathroom installation companies are comprised of multiple teams who are skilled and talented and can handle various tasks. There is no need to hire individual tradespeople for each step of the project. These bathroom installers have all the necessary skills and talents in their team. This means that they or you do not need to hire multiple people for a single project.
Team Max has over 20 years of experience in home renovations and smart home installations.
We hope to have cleared common misconceptions and helped you get an understanding of renovators.